Saturday, July 23, 2011

Faith without Action is DEAD!

On the 4th July, 2011, at the Penampang Baru Chapter of the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship, it was my turn to give a presentation and a testimony. I was under intense attacks by the enemies, even using my own wife and daughter, to the extent that I was driven to a point where I moved out of the house and stayed in the 'chicken shack', cooking my food with firewood and having no electricity; I had gravity water, which alleviate the problem, but no proper toilet facilities.
For almost two months, my heart was broken and bleeding, anger and all kind of thoughts came to me but eventually the Holy Spirit made me aware that these are 'darts and arrows' from Satan, his demons and hordes of evil spirits.
Towards the latter part of the second month, by the grace of God, and through the intercession of friends in the FGBMF and prayer groups, which the Lord had graciously sent to minister to us, the good Lord brought back my faith as I humbled and surrendered to Him. It was then that I managed to put together the slides and was able to present them to our fellowship. All glory and honor to Him.
Maranatha!

4thJulyPresentation

No comments:

Post a Comment