Thursday, November 16, 2023

A dream of the late Datuk Peter Jainod Mojuntin - coming in to join a political meeting


(Attie Tina, Tiffany and Timothy - for illustration only)
Just now I had a dream and it goes like this. I was in some kind of activity. And there was one man, a young man. I thought he was a Kadazan but he was a Rungus, a branch of Kadazan. His name was John Gugai. While we were having some kind of fellowship or a political meeting of some sort, one man came in and joined us. Suddenly I realized that it was the late Datuk Peter Mojuntin, saying what we are doing is good but that you need to better improve your organization. And he was happy, charismatic and I went and welcomed him and hugged him. I could smell the freshness coming from his body, a smell of some brand of soap, so strong. 
And then I introduced to him this Rungus young man called John Gugai. He himself introduced his name because I forget this name. He went to Datuk Peter and really embraced them. And I believe that he really had a higher respect for Datuk Peter and while they were talking this guy was still holding and embracing him. Datuk Peter asked which particular kampung he comes from. He's from Kudat. Oh, is he not from Penampang? There was some kind of settlement he founded, Batu Bata in Koidupan. And I said he was actually from Kudat. And then after that, he they came down to Penampang and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment